Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tap Tap Clack Clack...

Yes odd title but its the only way I could think to convey my happiness about finally replacing my busted up keyboard. Its a hand me down Dell Inspiron 1501 laptop that has had damaged keys since I got it four years ago. As a new blogger this is a thrilling thing to have a functional keyboard!
 
In other news I have several pieces of nail mail on its way to me. Some mini's from LynBDesigns, the march Nail Art Society bag, and the yet to be disclosed prize polishes I won. I also received my first set of Fiskars Decorative Scissors in record time (less than 24 hours between order placed and at my door!). Haven't gotten to play to much yet but I had a good time messing around and all but the lighting (the wavy ribbon like one) cut well. Some you have to hold the tape taught to you get a nice clean edge. Cant wait to get to some awesome tape mani's!
 
No photos for this post. I'm currently wearing an experimental crelly sandwich using Orly Sheer Nude and A-England She Walks In Beauty and I'm not sure how I feel about it yet.... haven't seen any decent sun either and my indoor photos weren't anything flattering or worth keeping. Rather boring week in my world of nails but have ideas in the works for when my various nail mail arrives.
 
Oh I nearly forgot! Somehow Blogger lost a few comments from last week so whoever you were thank you :)! I received the e-mail notification but when I tried to approve them poof  :( and I have yet to find where blogger has hidden them. I also noticed two followers and want to give you a SHOUT OUT and thanks for taking the time to read my ramblings on a regular basis :D. I really appreciate you my first two chickadee's.
 
Have a great evening all XOXO
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment