Thursday, March 7, 2013

March Madness Haul Part 1

Hit up Sally Beauty and Ross today to start up my version of March madness.
 
From Sally's -
 
Orly- 
 Pink Nude
Prince Charming
 Royal Navy
Sweet Tart

Finger Paints -
Are You Hoppy?
Fishin For Fun

Sally Girl -
Silver Hex

Manicure soak bowl
Cuticle Eraser (I wanted one for my pedi kit too)
 
From Ross -

The Color Club Holiday Beyond The Mistletoe collection which included....
Beyond The Mistletoe
Holiday Splendor
Sugar Plum Fairy
Ginger Bread
 Candy Cane
Jingle Jangle
 Clear Top Coat
 
Earth Therapeutics -
Cuticle Nippers
 
In other nail news I received my giveaway prize package today :D (photos to come when this rain lets up)! Currently wearing my first tape mani, Sinful Black on Black with A-England St.George a subtle but beautiful pairing. I used the Arabian edger from the Fiskars set I posted and sponged St.George over the Black on Black. Having issues photographing it due to weather and glare off the black but I'm in the process of testing out a makeshift light box which may yield a better result. Either way there will be a picture to share :).
 
In my next haul I'll be hitting up Wal-Mart for a few from the new Hard Candy collections and the other local Sally Beauty since they supposedly have better polish stock. Was going to check out the Walgreen's sale for Sinful Colors but after this haul I don't think my budget can take it, I'm thinking I'll wait for their regular 99 cent sale. Considering Wet n Wilds Party Of Five Glitter if I can find it while I'm out.

Cheers to ya all and hope your having a wonderful evening XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment