Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Hand Me Down Awesomeness!

Looks like I might have myself a hand me down camera, a Kodak EasyShare C190 with a broken battery door. My family got sick of having to tape it up and packed it away. Found it while neatening up and they said I can have it!
 
Adjusted the settings and took a few test pic's they look good on the screen hope they turn out ok once blown up and cropped. Want to take more outdoors tomorrow if we get some sun see how it compares to the Sony Cybershot DSC-W80 I usually borrow. As long as its somewhat comparable to the Sony i'll be happy since I wont have to borrow a computer to upload the pics to this ancient beast of a laptop.
 
This is motivating me to get going on a makeshift light box. Especially since the pro-strong box that arrived today is just the right size for a test run. Well I think that's about it for this random blog burst.
 
Have a great night all! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment