Thursday, January 31, 2013

Acetone Experiment

Hope ya all are having a good evening out there :). Finally got myself out to pick up supplies to try Loodies Faux Zoya Remove recipe. Just about to mix it up before I get to fixing myself some soy free vegan faux scramble for dinner. Hopefully this will help reduce my flaking and corner breakage issues by diminishing the drying effect of the acetone. If it helps my poor cuticles thats a plus too :).
 
The potential greasiness people have mentioned wouldnt bother me as I have a whole routine I go through after polish removal in the evenings which includes washing my hands, applying my homemade Coconut Vanilla Scrub, and showering plenty of time to for any residue to wear off. I will post back after a sufficent trial period.
 
Have you tried this or a similar recipe? What were your results? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment