Monday, January 28, 2013

INM Out The Door Top Coat

Hello all! Wanted to pay it forward and post the reply I recieved from INM about thinning Out The Door top coat. I couldnt find a deffinative answer online so I wrote them :). Im verry happy with the customer service I recieved, had a reply in my inbox in less than 24 hours!

Im my e-mail I specified Orly brand thinner which contains butyl acetate and ethyl acetate. Here is their reply....

"Dear Removed,
Yes, it is totally fine to go ahead and add a bit of the thinner to the Out The Door Topcoat. That is exactly what we recommend if it does start to thicken a bit.
Best Regards,
Tonja Byers
INM Manager
1221 N. Lakeview Ave
Anaheim, CA 92807
800-541-9838"
 
Thanks INM for the quick and deffinative response! Added five drops to my 1/3 full bottle that had developed a stringy texture and its beautiful again! My go to top coat shall remain Out The Door :D. Now I have no fear of buying the salon size next month. Hope this helps someone else spare a bottle from a trash can fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment