Friday, September 6, 2013

Welcome To The Family!

Must love nail mail :D! Today I would like to welcome Shany 2012 set to my stamping plate family. They arrived this afternoon I tried to take photos but it only confused my poor poor camera (it actually repeatedly shut off in protest). So please check out this post from Katsy Nail Crazy for some awesome close ups. I'm currently sporting the hummingbird from SH17.
 
Also went on a mini haul with my $10 off $20 Sally's coupon (she post them every month so keep your eyes open!) and a trip to Wal-Mart. Side note you don't see many Wal-Mart polishes in my stash because of my personal ethical issues with the company so I keep shopping there to once or twice a year for special items. Anyway this trip yielded what I think will be several wonderful stamping polishes including a possible A-England Excalibur (original) dupe! Hope to have a chance to play and show them to you sometime in the future.

Night Chickadee's and happy polish dreams XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment